I guess it's true that during Christmas break, all I want to read are murder mysteries. (Number 1 of my 52, read during the end of last Christmas break, was also a Miss Marple.) I didn't want to include this in my 52, because it's really nothing more than escape reading, but time is getting short. And to be honest, it's still the case that all I want to do when it's cold and grey outside is make myself a hot chocolate and curl up with Miss Marple.
Hot Chocolate
Combine
2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
2 scant Tbs sugar
pinch of salt
drop of vanilla
1 cup whole milk
in a small saucepan on the stove. Whisk until combined, and heat to desired temperature.
I like to then add a splash of coffee and/or a drop of starbuck's peppermint syrup. And I like to top it with marshmallows.
It's extremely decadent and may be the reason that at almost 6 months pregnant I already look more like 8 months. But I don't care.




No comments:
Post a Comment