
If you're a child of Bob Lepine, and if Tim Keller has a new book out, you can be pretty sure about what you're recieving for Christmas. I really loved this book, which is about social justice, and I hope everybody reads it.
I'm happy to share, but please always give a link back to the original posts here. Thanks.
I reserve the right to change my mind, too.
2 comments:
I am more impressed with you humility in finishing this project then you actually finishing. No big woop...just the first person to EVER finish a new years resolution. I am so proud of you and inspired by what you have accomplished. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
PS...we are in desperate need of some belly pics.
Hi Amy check your spelling of receive also a name came to me at MASS ON sUNDAY,,,,,,,jacob Devero Peterson or Thomas Devero Peterson... lak, grams
Post a Comment